APPEL À COMMUNICATIONS
CONFÉRENCE SHoF-MISUM SUR LA FINANCEMENT RESPONSABLE
La Swedish House of Finance (SHoF) et Mistra Center for Sustainable Markets (Misum) ont le plaisir d’inviter les universitaires et les professionnels à une conférence sur la « Financement responsable » les 20-21 août, à Stockholm.
(contenu disponible en anglais uniquement)
The conference will bring together leading academics with practitioners and policymakers to discuss recent research on a broad array of topics on sustainable finance. The first conference day will feature keynote presentations and panels with leading scholars and practitioners. The program includes keynote panels by:
- Harrison Hong, Columbia Business School,
- Alex Edmans, London Business School
- Adair Morse, University of California Berkeley
- Laura Starks, University of Texas Austin
The second conference day has a standard academic format with presentations of frontier research papers, discussant comments and general discussion.
Call for papers
For the second day of the conference, we invite authors to submit high-quality research on financial and economic issues relating to sustainability and finance, including (but not limited to) such topics as:
- Stakeholders and sustainability: the purpose of business
- Corporate social responsibility & sustainable governance
- Sustainable investment and entrepreneurship in the innovation economy
- Impact investing
- Intersections of finance and labor sustainability
- Climate and environmental risk management
- Sustainability in gig economy models of the firm
- Utility over externalities in financial decision-making
- Sustainability in financial systems: stability and crises
- Socially responsible investment & sustainable indexing
Both empirical and theoretical papers are welcome. SHoF-MISUM will provide accommodation as well as reimbursement for reasonable travel expenses for presenting authors and discussants.
Interested authors should e-mail their paper in Acrobat PDF format to Elisabeth Kempe, (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than March, 1, 2018.
SHoF invites interested researchers, journalists, and practitioners to attend the conference. If you are interested in attending, please send an e-mail to Elisabeth Kempe, (email@example.com) to reserve a seat. There is no fee for the conference. However, attendance is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Adair Morse (UC Berkeley, and NBER) and Bo Becker (Stockholm School of Economics and CEPR).