[6.04.2020] We are pleased to introduce KHEOPS’ new scientific committee. It consists of:
- Sofiane Baba, Assistant Professor, Management School, Université de Sherbrooke
- Maude Brunet, Assistant Professor, Department of Accounting Studies, HEC Montréal
- Marie-Andrée Caron, Professor, Department of Accounting, School of Management, Université du Québec à Montréal
- Nathalie Drouin, Executive Director of KHEOPS
- Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin, Professor, Department of Mathematical and Industrial Engineering, Polytechnique Montréal, President and Chief Executive Officer of CIRANO
- Bachir Mazouz, Professor, École nationale d’administration publique
- Alexandra Prohet, Assistant Director of KHEOPS.
We welcome the members and wish them a stimulating mandate. The committee was appointed by the board of administrators on April 2nd, 2020 and will be in function until 2023.
We also take this opportunity to thank the previous committee members who completed their mandate: Claude Comtois, Teodor Gabriel Crainic, Geneviève Dufour, Nicolas Merveille, Ralf Müller, Bruno Villalba.