KHEOPS is launching a call for proposals to fund the development of a knowledge synthesis on large infrastructure projects, their sustainable governance and social value. A grant of 25 000$ will be awarded to fund a one-year project.
The program’s objectives are to:
- Stimulate interdisciplinary research on large infrastructure project governance, highlighting the main gaps in current knowledge and contributing to the definition of future research priorities;
- Foster partnership research in order to define the needs of non-academic partners in Quebec and Canada, mobilize knowledge and facilitate knowledge transfer to the practice environment;
- Promote the use of solid evidence in decision-making and the application of best practices;
- Contribute to the training of highly qualified personnel by allowing for the recruitment of students and postdoctoral fellows.
The synthesis project must be directed by a principal or associate researcher of KHEOPS, work on one of the KHEOPS research program’s two main areas, and include at least one non-academic partner from a public-sector, private-sector, third-sector or non-governmental organization in Quebec or another Canadian province. The program is opened to KHEOPS researchers in all disciplines of humanities and social sciences, arts and letters, health sciences, natural sciences and engineering.
- September 7, 2021 : Launch of the call for proposals
- September 28, 2021 at noon (EST): Webinar in French to present the objectives and rules of the call for proposals. No presentation in English is planned, but if you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for the webinar in French.
- November 21, 2021, 5 p.m.: Deadline for submitting applications
- Week of December 6, 2021: Announcement of results
- Duration of funding: 1 year